Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pat Tillman Run

Today David and I ran the Pat Tillman run. It's 4.2 miles over at ASU. Grandma was so nice to come and watch our kids while we ran. It was awesome weather and something I never thought I would do.

Since January I've been working out with a group of ladies. Charlotte is the one who trains us (kicks our butts) and she's the one who said I think you should do the Pat Tillman run. I thought she was joking, but like with everything else she wasn't. It's great that she gets me to do things I would never think I would be able to do.

I was really proud of David for doing the run. I know that the last 6 months have been a struggle for him with his health issues. He ran the entire way which is more than I can say for myself. But hey we both made it in under an hour.

Thanks Heidi, Heatherlea, Shavonne and Charlotte it was fun.

3 comments:

Hope said...

You guys are awesome! And you look amazing, by the way! Is that Heidi P. on the end? With the sunglasses I'm not sure, but if it is, she looks incredible! Great job, ladies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for doing that. What an amazing accomplishment!

The Fraughts said...

That's awesome that you did that! I am not a runner, so I am more than impressed! Good job Kristin and David!