Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's A Crazy Life

I know I'm not the only one who feels that life is flying by.

I can't believe that February is almost over already. We try to pack so much into every day. I've never understood how everyone manages to find the time to blog but we're going to try and squeeze one more thing in.

Just to catch everyone up on us we are doing well. We have been repainting our living room, kitchen and family room. That was fun with a 19 month old running around. Needless to say we tried to get it done during nap time and after he went to bed at night. We finally finished yesterday and now Rebecca and Allyse are dying to have their room painted. We have already bought the paint but I need a week to recover before I start another huge project.

Nathan is just a ball of fun. He is into everything. He feels it is his job to explore anything and everything. I knew we were in for a great day on Friday when we were all trying to get ready for the day and he took his cereal bowl (yes with milk and cereal still in it) from the table and put it onto the floor. Needless to say that he wanted some help cleaning the soggy Frosted Flakes off his leg. And yes he had taken his pants off. I guess he learned a knew skill.

We'll hope that learning to put them back on comes next. Later in the day he got really excited and came and got me and was so thrilled with what he had done he just had to show me. His prize art project was blue scribble all over the hallway. He was very hurt when he got in trouble and also was made to help wash off his masterpiece. We would be so bored without this little guy.

Last month David and I took the girls to the Hannah Montanna concert. We had so much fun. As Allyse puts it she was screaming her head off like a maniac. Rebecca was a little more reserved than that but we all had a really fun time!

For Valentine's Day I gave David a garden. He had kept asking me to plant one and I finally told him that I was too busy and he'd have to plant one himself. So that week I felt guilty and decided that would be a great surprise. We planted tomatoes, strawberries, zucchini, peas, broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, squash, cucumbers, and spinach. So hopefully we can keep everything alive.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog. It will be fun to keep up with you guys. I love the Hannah Montana pictures. The girls look like they had a great time. Thanks for the update!

Mrs. Lonelyhearts said...

cool! i'm so glad you guys did that, it was cool to see teh concert pics. i feel so much more a part of your lives! ha ha.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you guys are doing great and having fun.
Hannah Montana is where its at these days! At least thats what I keep hearing. Really I have never been to a concert myself :-) Not yet anyway. The pictures rock!

Clay's gal said...

Glad we are a bloggin buddies now! The Jeppsen's